Getting ready to hire a Multimedia Project Manager?
Multimedia Project Manager
Responsible for planning, budgeting, coordinating and monitoring production, and implementation of multimedia for learning projects.
We are seeking a Multimedia Project Manager to coordinate and manage the production of multimedia. You will be responsible for fully scoping requirements, managing production and final finishing, coordinating and procuring resources, organizing shoots, tracking costs, and providing regular status updates. Our ideal candidate has experience in digital media development and project management, exceptional communication skills, and high attention to detail as well as sound editorial judgment.
- Work closely with a creative team of producers, editors, graphic designers, animators, etc
- Fully scope multimedia production requirements and develop project and resource plans
- Manage complex digital multimedia workflows, schedules, and budgets
- Schedule shoots, coordinate permits, anticipate and manage risks, and oversee Associate Producer
- Act as a liaison between team members and departments to manage schedules
- Meet with team members, management, and stakeholders regularly to review project initiatives and the status of existing initiatives
- Manage contracts, billing, and payments for both contractors and vendors
- Identify and implement processes improvements to increase efficiency and quality
- Recommend, integrate, and document tools and processes to improve production workflow and efficiency
- Manage the finishing phase of production – uploads, captioning, cover images, titles, descriptions, and trafficking through delivery
- Lead digital asset management efforts, including overseeing cataloging and tagging an external b-roll library, internal video servers, published works, stock music, etc
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital media and/or project management experience
- Familiarity with producing digital media, video, and information technology production
- Ability to plan for and manage complex shooting environments
- Familiarity in web technologies and online content publishing
- Broad knowledge of mobile and digital communications best practices including accessibility standards
- Experience managing contractors, vendors, and budgets
- Experience managing teams of technical, non-technical, and creative members
- Solid grasp of agile software development processes and agile project management practices
- Ability to collect requirements, create project schedules, manage documents, provide updates, facilitate meetings, assess risk, monitor quality, and revise schedules as needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and multimedia specific project management software, and media storage and collaboration systems
- Strong journalism and storytelling ability preferred
Need to hire a Multimedia Project Manager?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed