Getting ready to hire a Project Manager (Online Curriculum Production)?
Project Manager – Online Curriculum Production
Responsible for the successful planning, execution, tracking, and communication of online curriculum development.
We are seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and manage the design and development of online curriculum. You will be responsible for organizing project teams, creating and monitoring tracking documents, coordinating and procuring resources, and facilitating communication from the start to the launch of online courses. Our ideal candidate has 3 or more years of project management experience, preferably experience in online learning design and development, exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail, and proficiency in various project management software systems and agile development techniques.
- Apply project management methodologies and best practices while managing a cross-functional team of experts
- Act as a liaison between course design, development, QA, instructor/teacher training, scheduling, and other departments to ensure successful coordination of activities
- Develop detailed project plans including; defining stakeholders, goals, requirements, timelines and communication standards
- Develop and manage project tracking processes and documents
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings, keep notes, and follow-up with action items
- Meet with team members, management, and stakeholders regularly to review project initiatives and the status of existing initiatives
- Organize and manage quality assurance reviews, user feedback sessions, and revision cycles
- Prepare online course development budgets and track project spend
- Manage contracts, billing, and payments for both contractors and vendors
- Measure project performance and identify areas for processes improvement
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management
- Experience in learning design or related experience preferred
- Experience managing teams of technical, non-technical, subject matter experts, and creative members
- Solid grasp of project management practices and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collect requirements, create project schedules, manage documents, provide updates, facilitate meetings, assess risk, monitor quality, and revise schedules as needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytic and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, or similar project management software, Microsoft SharePoint/Sites or other similar distributed storage and collaboration systems
Need to hire a Project Manager (Online Curriculum Production)?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed