Getting ready to hire a UI Designer?
User Interface Designer
A User Interface (UI) Designer in eLearning is a professional who is responsible for designing and developing user interfaces for online courses and other educational materials.
We are seeking a talented and experienced UI Designer to join our eLearning team. As the UI Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and developing user interfaces for our online courses and educational materials.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in user interface design and a proven track record of creating intuitive and engaging learning experiences. You should be highly skilled in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, and have a strong understanding of usability principles and user-centered design.
- Design and develop user interfaces for eLearning courses and educational materials
- Collaborate with instructional designers and subject matter experts to ensure that all user interfaces align with course objectives and learning outcomes
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to support the development of user interfaces
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user interface design and eLearning
- Bachelor’s degree in user interface design, instructional design, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in user interface design
- Strong portfolio showcasing your user interface design skills
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of usability principles and user-centered design
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
Need to hire a UI Designer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed