Getting ready to hire a Quality Assurance Manager?
Quality Assurance Manager, eLearning
A quality assurance manager in elearning is responsible for ensuring that the elearning software and courses meet the highest standards of quality and are free of defects.
As a quality assurance manager in elearning, you will be responsible for ensuring that the elearning software and courses meet the highest standards of quality and are free of defects. This will involve developing and implementing quality assurance processes, testing the software and courses, and working closely with the development team to identify and resolve any issues.
- Develop and implement quality assurance processes for elearning software and courses
- Test elearning software and courses to ensure that they meet the required standards of quality
- Identify and report any issues or defects discovered during testing
- Collaborate with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Stay up to date with industry standards and best practices in quality assurance
- Prepare and present reports on the status of quality assurance activities
- Experience with quality assurance, preferably in the field of elearning
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and report defects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of software development and testing methodologies
Need to hire a Quality Assurance Manager?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed