Getting ready to hire a Learning Designer (Edtech)?
EdTech Learning Experience Designer
An EdTech learning experience designer (LXD) is responsible for designing and developing engaging and effective learning experiences for learners using educational technology.
As an EdTech learning experience designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing engaging and effective learning experiences for learners using educational technology. Your duties will include conducting needs assessments, designing and developing course materials, and evaluating the effectiveness of your materials.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine the learning needs of target audience
- Design and develop course materials, possibly including text, graphics, videos, and interactive elements
- Utilize a variety of instructional design models and methods to create engaging and effective learning experiences
- Test and revise materials as needed to ensure effectiveness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of course materials through the use of assessments and other evaluation methods
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to ensure materials are accurate and relevant
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and best practices in instructional design and educational technology
Education & Certifications
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in instructional design, education, or a related field
- Experience in instructional design or a related field
- Proficiency with authoring and graphic design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with educational technology platforms and tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Need to hire a Learning Designer (Edtech)?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed