Getting ready to hire a Graphic Designer?
Graphic Designer (eLearning)
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate learners in the elearning environment.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our elearning team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate learners in the elearning environment. The Graphic Designer will work closely with instructional designers and elearning developers to create visually appealing and effective elearning materials.
- Create and design visual elements such as logos, graphics, and layouts for elearning courses
- Use a variety of design software, including Adobe Creative Suite, to produce designs that are visually appealing and effective at conveying information
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the graphic elements of the elearning courses meet the desired creative and technical standards
- Maintain accurate records of completed work and revisions
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends and software to continually improve skills and stay current in the field
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Strong portfolio of graphic design work, including experience with elearning materials
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting elearning projects. If you are passionate about graphic design and have a strong desire to make a difference in the field of elearning, we encourage you to apply.Download
Need to hire a Graphic Designer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed