Getting ready to hire a Executive Producer?
An executive producer leads the conception, development, creation, and final approval of video content.
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic executive producer to oversee all learning content development and production. A successful candidate for this role will help to pitch, develop, and execute compelling content for a variety of projects. The Executive Producer will oversee new programming for use across multiple platforms. Core responsibilities include content and story development, overseeing projects from pre-production through final delivery (along with producer reporting into this position), partnering with stakeholders to innovate on content, storytelling, and formats, ensuring that projects remain on schedule and on budget throughout the process.
- Oversee production of content with internal and external resources and crew, and clearly communicate ideas and objectives
- Oversee a producer and work to scale content and surface efficiencies
- Work with producer and other key stakeholders to develop the overall look and feel of all new content, including the development of storylines and formats
- Partner with stakeholders and teams to develop best practices
- Create and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Monitor academic or marketplace trends to suggest new strategies and techniques to incorporate into content production
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years of professional production and/or project management experience
- Must have proven leadership skills, and experience leading and supervising production teams
- Keen skills of understanding client goals and needs, articulating them to producers, and translating to a wider audience of viewers and learners
- Superb decision-making skills
- Customer focus and ability to lead within a team environment
- Must have experience working in a scaled daily production environment
- Must be collaborative and possess a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Must possess strong communication skills, both in-person and digitally
- Must be highly organized and very comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a critical and advanced eye in terms of aesthetics and storytelling with experience in post-production
- Bonus points for experience shooting, editing, and directing
- Some travel required
Need to hire a Executive Producer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed