Getting ready to hire a eLearning Narrator?
An eLearning Narrator is a professional who is responsible for recording and editing audio for use in online courses and other educational materials.
We are seeking a professional and talented eLearning Narrator to join our team in the creation of engaging and interactive educational content. The eLearning Narrator will be responsible for recording and editing audio for use in online courses and other educational materials.
The ideal candidate will have a strong voiceover background and a proven track record of recording high-quality audio. You should be comfortable with a variety of recording software and have a professional recording setup.
- Record and edit audio for use in eLearning courses and educational materials
- Collaborate with instructional designers and subject matter experts to ensure that all audio aligns with course objectives and learning outcomes
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in eLearning narration
- 3+ years of experience in voiceover and narration
- Strong portfolio showcasing your voiceover and narration skills
- Proficiency with recording software, such as Audacity or Adobe Audition
- Professional recording setup, including a high-quality microphone
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Need to hire a eLearning Narrator?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed