Getting ready to hire a Assessment Developer?
An assessment developer is a person who is responsible for designing and creating assessments to measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities of learners.
As an assessment developer, you will be responsible for designing and creating assessments to measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities of learners. Your duties will include working with subject matter experts to define assessment objectives, selecting appropriate assessment methods, and developing and testing assessment items.
- Work with subject matter experts to define assessment objectives and determine appropriate assessment methods
- Develop and test assessment items, including multiple choice, short answer, and performance-based tasks
- Utilize data and research to inform the development of valid and reliable assessments
- Collaborate with team members to ensure assessments align with course and program objectives
- Ensure assessments are accessible and meet the needs of diverse learners
- Participate in the review and revision of assessments as needed
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, psychology, or a related field
- Experience in assessment development or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with statistical analysis software is a plus
Need to hire a Assessment Developer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed