Getting ready to hire a Script Writer?
A script writer creates written scripts for multimedia content including video and audio.
We are seeking a script writer who will develop and create written content in collaboration with our staff and vendors.
- Work with staff to create multi-platform written content and scripts, in various stages of production, focused on organizational or educational goals and direction
- Oversee and collaborate on script-writing, from ideation through drafting to final delivery – including communication with counterparts in other departments, developing, writing, managing editorial content, and/or editing
- Communicate concepts and ideas to team, making sure all written/visual elements are relevant and conform to the goals of the project and strategy
- Clearly communicate with team members to ensure writing priorities and deadlines are met, juggling and fulfilling multiple delivery schedules and project elements
- Brainstorm concepts, visual elements, and project strategies as needed
- Conduct interviews with talent and production teams on shoots as needed
- Oversee and direct voiceover/narration sessions
Education & Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or other relevant field
- Four (4)+ years as a producer and/or writer on any visual platform
- Demonstrated strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Submission of several visual writing samples
- Capability to work in pre-production, production, and post-production environments
- Ability to direct shoots to help achieve content goals if needed, and participate in casting, location, and direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
- Flexibility in working with vendors and partners
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to be creative and work independently
This job description is available to customize. Download or save a copy of this job description.Download
Need to hire a Script Writer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed