Getting ready to hire a Project Coordinator?
Responsible for assisting project managers and teams with the coordination of resources, meetings, and tracking documents with the goal of completing projects on time and within budget.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support our team in the coordination and management of online learning projects. You will be responsible for assisting project managers, supporting coordination of resources, facilitating and note-taking at meetings, tracking and communicating the status of deliverables, and facilitating communication between teams. Our ideal candidate has experience in online learning, skill in project management practices and tools, high attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills.
- Apply established procedures and basic project management methodologies
- Support in ensuring each project has clearly defined stakeholders, goals, requirements, and development, and deliverables schedules
- Maintain, monitor, and update project tracking documents using PM software
- Meet with management and stakeholders regularly to review project initiatives and review the status of existing initiatives
- Facilitate ongoing project status meetings
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings, take notes, and follow-up with action items
- Act as a liaison between project teams to creatively manage and negotiate schedule adjustments, as needed, to achieve project goals
- Document project risk and ongoing coordination of efforts to mitigate risk throughout project duration
- Organize and manage quality assurance reviews
- Provide administrative support as needed
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred in relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience project coordination, project management, or learning design in the digital learning development field
- Ability to collect requirements, create project schedules, manage documents, provide updates, facilitate meetings, assess risk, monitor quality, and revise schedules as needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytic and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, or similar project management software, Microsoft SharePoint/Sites or other similar distributed storage and collaboration system
Need to hire a Project Coordinator?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed