Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in Audit, Cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
The Instructional Design Specialist will have the opportunity to impact the development of design standards, processes, and style guidelines. As an Instructional Design Specialist your role is the oversee the successful delivery of digital training products to market. Your project lead responsibilities will be invaluable to ensuring the efficient and on-time delivery of our learning materials.
Reporting to the Director/Assistant Director of Learning Design, you will work closely with Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Product Technical Specialists. In collaboration with Quality Assurance Specialists, you will plan, execute, and maintain products that align with skills and job roles in today’s modern workplace.
This role is ideal for an organized individual with excellent attention to detail to assist in developing and maintaining IT-, Cyber-, and Audit-focused courseware in our learning platforms. Your ability to manage project timelines, resources, and budgets while advocating a quality learning product for our students is key to the success of this role.
Compensation- $55,000 to $60,000 annually
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the planning, content creation, product build and delivery of ACI Learning products.
• Ideate and socialize concept(s) for new product titles.
• Create CDPs/Outlines, estimate and track project timelines.
• Proactively identify project risks and provide viable solutions to the Learning Design
Manager or Assistant Director.
• Collaborate with Learning Design, Product Tech, and Development crew members to
track project progress.
• Assist with roadmap and budget planning as needed.
• Support Director/Assistant Director in data gathering and/or reports to meet
• Coordinate and facilitate project kick-off, retrospective, and product training meetings as needed
Skills & Experience:
• Team player with a strong work ethic, who embraces our CREW values.
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
• Curiosity for learning new things.
• Can-do attitude.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and track deadlines.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality control.
• Willingness to challenge when necessary.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Adept at time management and prioritizing tasks.
• Experience in end-to-end product development lifecycle.
• Experience integrating theory and practice to deliver high quality e-learning experiences.
• Technical writing or editing work experience, or education equivalent.
• Familiar with working on or alongside dispersed teams.
• IT literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite.
Good to have:
• Experience with project management methodologies (i.e. PERT, Waterfall, Kanban)
• Knowledge and/or experience with online training products.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Remote status: Fully Remote
Yearly salary: $55,000 – $60,000
Employment type: Full-time
ACI Learning trains the leaders in Audit, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology. We work behind the scenes to help prepare the everyday heroes among us—creating meaningful personal, professional, and business outcomes that impact lives.