If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Curriculum Developer in the IT, engineering, software development, logistics, and project management fields, Linchpin Solutions is the place to be! We are currently hiring for a dynamic and experienced Curriculum Developer
The Curriculum Developer works with clients, Subject Matter Experts, and Instructional Designer Specialists from the military, government agencies, and private sectors to develop training programs using the ADDIE model and instructional design best practices. This role will create instructional content, and design interactive learning experiences for the end customer. ?
Duties and Responsibilities?
Qualifications and Education Requirements?
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2014 to provide exceptional integrated product support services in the tactical C5ISR arena. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. is a Certified 8(a) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We are a privately held entity employing highly skilled professionals with locations in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD; Camp Pendleton, CA; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Ft Bragg, NC; McLean, VA; and overseas in Germany, Bahrain, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Our goal is to significantly improve the capabilities of the tactical end-user. We believe we can make a positive impact for them by leveraging relevant technologies, identifying successful approaches, and applying the right-sized solutions.
Our primary solutions include:
● Integrated Product Support (IPS) / Lifecycle Logistics Support, including hardware, software, testing, and evaluations
● Tailored curriculum development and training for optimal skills development and retention
● Help Desk solutions, including 24/7/365 remote or on-site technical support
● Field Service Representatives for SATCOM-based networks
● Technical Professional Services
● Facilities as a Service (FaaS)
We support client diversity objectives with the following Small Business Administration (SBA) Designations:
● Small Business Administration Certified 8(a)
● Veterans Administration Certified CVE
● Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB)
● Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
We support client security with the following classifications:
● Top Secret Facilities Clearance
● SCIF and SIPR Lab accreditation is in process at our Aberdeen Proving Ground Facility
We use a process-centric performance-based model to deliver efficient services that produce tangible results. #linchpinsolutions