Getting ready to hire a Project Manager (General)?
Project Manager – General
Responsible for the successful planning, execution, tracking, and communication of learning projects.
We are seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and manage learning projects. You will be responsible for fully scoping project requirements, developing a project plan and tracking documents, coordinating and procuring resources, monitoring and guiding development, facilitating communication, and providing regular status updates. Our ideal candidate has 3 or more years of project management experience in the learning field, exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail, and proficiency in various project management software systems and agile development techniques.
- Apply project management methodologies and best practices while managing a multidisciplinary team of experts’ deliverables
- Develop detailed project plans including; defining stakeholders, goals, requirements, timelines and communication standards
- Develop project tracking processes and documents using Project Management software
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings, take notes, and follow-up with action items
- Act as a liaison between project teams and departments to creatively manage and negotiate schedules
- Meet with team members, management, and stakeholders regularly to review project initiatives and the status of existing initiatives
- Organize and manage quality assurance reviews, user feedback sessions, and revision cycles
- Document and mitigate project risks
- Prepare budgets and track project spend
- Manage contracts, billing, and payments with both contractors and vendors
- Measure project performance and identify areas for processes improvement
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, education, or another relevant field
- PMP certification or formal project management training preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management including management of complex learning projects
- Experience managing contractors, vendors, and budgets
- Experience managing teams of technical, non-technical, and creative members
- Solid grasp of agile software development processes and agile project management practices
- Ability to collect requirements, create project schedules, manage documents, provide updates, facilitate meetings, assess risk, monitor quality, and revise schedules as needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytic and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, or similar project management software, Microsoft SharePoint/OneDrive or other similar distributed storage and collaboration systems
Need to hire a Project Manager (General)?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed