Getting ready to hire a Instructional Designer (Corporate Training)?
Instructional Designer (Corporate Training)
Professional who analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates Instructor-Led Classroom Training, Online Training, and Blended Training for an organization.
We are seeking an instructional designer to join our Learning and Corporate Development team. You and your team members will be responsible for the creation, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of online, classroom and blended training for our associates. Collaboration with internal departments, subject matter experts, and additional stakeholders across the organization will be required. Our ideal candidate has proficient understanding and experience with organizational training, eLearning development software, LMS administration, and instructional design. Top-notch presentation and organizational skills and a passion for continuous learning are also needed to succeed in this position.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize learning/training needs throughout the organization
- Perform job, task, and culture analyses and work with managers to understand requirements and addressable gaps
- Work alongside subject matter experts and department leaders to design and develop high quality, effective learning/training materials
- Create high-quality, thorough and engaging accompanying supplemental learning tools such as facilitator guides, user/participant guides, glossaries, and job aides
- Design, develop, and maintain training assets, interactive module, and videos on our LMS
- Conduct both classroom and virtual train the trainer sessions
- Assist as needed in the implementation of classroom instructor-led, online, and blended training courses and full curriculum
- Evaluate existing company training and make recommendations for revisions and enhancements
- Research emerging trends and technologies in corporate training and continuous learning
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors degree required, Master degree preferred, in an Instructional Design or Corporate Training-related field
- At least 2 years experience in an Instructional Design, eLearning Development, or Corporate Training role
- Experience with the ADDIE model for creating effective learning/training deliverables
- Experience creating job and task analyses, as well as analyzing job performance data
- Ability to work with course creation software and various learning enhancement tools and applications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and additional types of presentation software and LMS and CMS administration
- Experience with educational video production, development, and editing preferred
- Train the Trainer (TTT) experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with multidisciplinary internal teams including graphic designers, subject matter experts, and leadership
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time, prioritize tasks, identify and mitigate risks, and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality work
- Basic familiarity with evolving learning/training strategies such as blended learning, microlearning, and training on-demand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Need to hire a Instructional Designer (Corporate Training)?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed