Getting ready to hire a Creative Writer?
A creative writer ideates and creates compelling written content for web platforms, texts, videos, etc.
We are seeking a creative writer who will develop and create web, video, and educational content, as well as messaging documents such as executive presentations, in cooperation with senior staff.
- Analyze the needs of the target audience to create strong, engaging copy
- Develop, write, format, update, and edit all content – from video scripts to learning content, website posts, reports, publications, and newsletters
- Ensure accuracy, proper grammar, consistency of style, conciseness, understandability, and proper format in all written content
Rewrite or modify drafts of written content as necessary
- Clearly communicate with team members to ensure writing priorities and deadlines are met, juggling and fulfilling multiple delivery schedules and project elements
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature, journalism, history, or other relevant field
- Five (5) years of experience writing and editing in an educational or creative environment, and on multiple platforms (video, web, etc.)
- Submission of several writing samples
- Demonstrated strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
- Flexibility in working with vendors and partners
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to be creative and work independently
- Thorough knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to quickly produce clear and concise documents for internal and external publication
This job description is available to customize. Download or save a copy of this job description.Download
Need to hire a Creative Writer?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed