Who We Place / Associate Producer (AP)
Getting ready to hire a Associate Producer (AP)?
Associate Producer (AP) – Video Production
An associate producer assists a producer and editor in all aspects of the creation of video content.
We are seeking an associate producer (AP) to provide support to our production team, reporting to our story/media producer or learning-content producer. The AP will work with a team that prides itself on quality video productions that resonate with learners and make a difference in their lives.
- Work closely with producers and editors to determine and facilitate support and logistics needed for each specific project, including research, media and post-production support, field/studio shoots, and recording/mix sessions
- Work with producers, production managers, and other staff as needed to create all support materials, including conformed scripts, shot sheets, music cue sheets, 3rd-party footage releases, etc
- Extensive note-taking and documentation, plus contributing to project brainstorming and development meetings
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of professional production and/or project management experience
- Candidates must be energetic, collaborative, and creative
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to work closely with creative partners, 3rd-party vendors, production staff, and editors
- Ability to receive and implement feedback
- Working understanding of post-production technology, including nonlinear editing platforms, video and audio standards and file formats, and an eagerness to learn and expand personal knowledge to better support your projects
- Customer focus and ability to work within a team environment
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Adobe Premiere and Photoshop)
Need to hire a Associate Producer (AP)?
Reach out today for expert help finding the best candidates for your position.Contact Teamed