GRAPHICS DESIGN SPECIALIST
SUMMARY: Lays out and draws illustrations for visual communication mediums such as presentations, brochures and technical instruction from conceptual design to final product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Studying of layouts, concept design and related materials for each assignment
and providing feedback regarding the most appropriate.
– Preparing photo prints utilizing software programs and techniques suited to
– Selecting type and drawing lettering and schematics, perspectives, orthographics,
or oblique angle views to depict function, relationship, and assembly sequence of
– Creating samples of finished layouts for approval.
– Selecting appropriate paper stock.
– Preparing files for image setting by service bureau.
Sample Profile :